The White-throated Swift (Aeronautes saxatalis) is a widespread and familiar element of the southern California avifauna.
What does WTSW stand for?
WTSW stands for White-Throated Swift (bird species Aeronautes saxatalis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Wind Turbine Safety Rule (British Wind Energy Association; UK)
- Waste Tank Safety Support
- Weapon Training Simulation System
- West Toronto Support Services (Canada)
- When the Sun Sleeps (band)
- Where the Son Shines (religious website)
- Women's Technical Support Services (water supplying)
- Wakool Tullakool Sub-Surface Drainage Scheme (salt interception; Australia)
- Workshop on Teaching Software Testing
- West Texas State University
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 Unidentified gulls Laridae 5 trace trace Arctic tern Sterna paradisea 5 0 0 Mourning dove Zenaida macrouro (a) 8 -- -- (Great horned owl Bubo virginianus) -- -- -- Common nighthawk Chordeiles minor (a) 8 -- -- White-throated swift Aeronautes saxatalis (a) 7 61.