BUILDING consultant White Young Green has chosen Teesside's landmark Infinity Bridge to help launch the firm's international rebranding.
What does WYG stand for?
WYG stands for White Young Green (engineering consultants)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WYG
- Watch Your Freaking Language (polite form)
- West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority (UK)
- West Yorkshire Fire Rescue Service (UK)
- West Yorkshire Fire Service (UK)
- Welsh Youth Forum on Sustainable Development
- Women and Youth Forum for Sustainable Development
- Washington Youth Garden (National Arboretum, Washington, DC)
- What You Get
- When You're Gone (Cranberries song)
- Where You Going
- When You Get A Chance
- West Yavapai Guidance Clinic (Prescott Valley, Arizona)
- World Youth Goe Championship (est. 1984)
- White Young Green Environmental Ltd (UK)
- World Youth Guitar Festival (Winchester, Hampshire, England, UK)
- Wyoming Game and Fish Department
- What You Get Is What You Deserve
- What You Get Is What You Get
- What You Give Is What You Get
- What You Got Is What You Get
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONSULTANCY firm White Young Green, which employs 150 in Cardiff and Swansea, has reported a 28% increase in revenue year on year.
Demand for the services of construction and infrastructure consultant White Young Green (WHY) is holding up well, the company said in a trading update yesterday.
Consultancy White Young Green will be acting as mechanical and electrical consultants on the project.
Those present will include Alan Coulson, Hartlepool Council's engineering manager, senior engineer Dennis Hanock and representatives of consultants White Young Green Environmental Limited.
Consultants White Young Green said thirdquarter trading had been positive and announced it had appointed a new chief operating officer.
CONSULTANTS White Young Green have reported impressive financial results for the six months to the end of 2007 with sales up 35%.
The study for the 500-hectare site was led by White Young Green consultants.