2" (a new shrimp variety bred in China) were fed with white spot syndrome virus (WSSV)-toxic bait with amount of 25% of the total shrimp body weight and were evaluated WSSV loads at different postinfection periods (i.
What does WSSV stand for?
WSSV stands for White Spot Syndrome Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of WSSV in our Acronym Attic
- Wound or Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
- National Weather Service Support Unit
- Washington South Supervisory Union (Northfield and Roxbury, VT)
- Water Supply and Sanitation Unit (South Africa)
- Winston Salem State University
- Wyzsza Szkola Sztuki Uzytkowej (Polish: Higher School of Applied Arts; Poland)
- Wayne State Student Urban Planners
- Workstation Support
- Well Seismic Survey Plot (eneregy production)
- Wide-Sense Stationary Uncorrelated Scattering
- Wurzweiler School of Social Work (Yeshiva University)
- Water Supply, Sanitation, and Wastewater Management
- Warhead Safety and Security Exchange (US and Russia)
- Web Services Secure Exchange
- Wyzsza Samorzadowa Szkola Zawodowa (Polish: Higher Vocational-Samorzadowa Special Scholarship for the Disabled)
- Convective Significant Meteorological Information
- Samoa Tala (ISO currency code)
- Warfighter Support Team
- Water Survival Training
- Water, Sewer, Trash
Samples in periodicals archive:
Disease outbreaks in shrimp farms, especially white spot syndrome virus (WSSV), have cost Indian shrimp farms four to five billion rupees a year.
ABSTRACT White Spot Syndrome Virus (WSSV) affects the penaeid shrimp culture industry, but the potential impact on the ornamental shrimp industry has not been studied.
Prevalence of White Spot Syndrome Virus (WSSV) in frozen shrimp obtained from different supermarkets in Massachusetts.