A single white rumped sandpiper arrived at the reserve after being blown off course while migrating from its native North America to South America a week ago.
What does WRSA stand for?
WRSA stands for White Rumped Sandpiper (Calidris fuscicollis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WRSA
We have 9 other meanings of WRSA in our Acronym Attic
- War Reserve Stock for Allies
- Warning: Recolored Sprites Ahead (web comic)
- Water Resources Situation Assessment
- West River Sports Association (Londonderry, VT)
- Western Railway Supervisors Association (El Paso, TX)
- Western Region Surfing Association
- Western Region Sustainable Agriculture
- Western Regional Science Association
- Western Returned Scholars Association
- Western Rifle Shooters Association
- Wide-band Rectangular Slot Antenna
- Work Related Skills and Assessment
- World Rabbit Science Association
- Western Returned Scholars Association Chamber of Commerce (China)
- Weather Radio Specific Area Message Encoder
- Wind River Search and Rescue (Washington)
- Walnut River String Band
- Wells River Savings Bank (Wells River, VT)
- Wire Rope Safety Barrier (road safety device; Australia)
- West Road Small Business Network (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A white rumped sandpiper has been showing very well on the Wyre Estuary and at least one pectoral sandpiper dropped in at Leighton Moss RSPB reserve, Lancashire, where it joined a wood sandpiper.