the company that publishes the weekly Madison County Record newspaper, has purchased the White River Valley News from Northwest Arkansas Newspapers LLC.
What does WRV stand for?
WRV stands for White River Valley (High School)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRV
We have 8 other meanings of WRV in our Acronym Attic
- Work Related Upper Limb Disorders (UK)
- Wrap Up
- International Workshop on the Representation and Use of Prior Knowledge in Vision
- Wye River Upper School (Wye Mills, MD)
- Window Rock Unified School District (Apache County, AZ)
- Wroclaw University of Technology (Poland; also see as WUT)
- who are you voting for?
- Water Retention Value
- Wave Riding Vehicles
- Western Recreational Vehicles, Inc.
- Wissahickon Restoration Volunteers (Wissahickon Valley Park; Philadelphia, PA)
- Workshop on Virtual Reality (Brazil)
- Wrong Return Value from Function (software fault)
- White River Valley Electric Cooperative (Branson, MO)
- World Report on Violence and Health (World Health Organization)
- Water Resource Vulnerability Index (water resource indicator)
- White River Valley Players (Rochester, VT)
- Women's Royal Voluntary Service (UK charity; formerly WVS)
- Work Relative Value Unit (health care industry)
- Washington Romance Writers (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The companies are San Diego Gas & Electric, TXU Energy, JEA, Wisconsin Public Service Corporation, White River Valley Electric Cooperative, Glasgow and EPB in the United States.
Chris Hamon, PE, chief executive officer of White River Valley Electric Cooperative in Branson, MO, is the 2009 recipient of the J.
The largest of Mount Rainier's post--Ice Age lahars was the Osceola Mudflow, which struck more than 5,600 years ago and inundated the White River valley with more than 3.
Rough, scraggly hills roll away from the hay fields of the White River Valley and the tiny, one-stoplight town of Meeker.
White River Valley ElectricCooperative (WRVEC) is a Touchstone Energy Cooperative and we work diligently to create brand awareness while demonstrating the four core values: accountability, innovation, integrity and commitment to community.
Partners worked together to restore spawning and feeding habitat, improve water temperature, prevent non-native fish invasion and restore adult fish passage at Indian Spring in the White River Valley of White Pine County.