com)-- Oldcastle Precast, the leader in the manufacture of precast concrete products, has supplied the precast concrete foundations, Cell Blocks[R], to Holy Cross Energy who is constructing a new substation communications site on top of Red Table Mountain - White River National Forest, Colorado.
What does WRNF stand for?
WRNF stands for White River National Forest (Colorado)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wideband Radio Networking
- Wind and Residual Noise
- Women's Rabbinic Network
- Women's Rights Network
- World Radio Network
- Weighted Non-Binary Repeat Accumulate
- White Rock Neighborhood Association (est. 1953; Dallas, TX)
- Wildlife Rehabilitators Network of British Columbia (Canada)
- Wexford Ridge Neighborhood Center (Wisconsin)
- Western Research Network on Education and Training (1996-2001; Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada)
- White River National Fish Hatchery (Bethel, VT; US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- William R. Nelson Institute (James Madison University)
- Warner Robins National League (Warner Robins, GA)
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (Bethesda, MD)
- Western Regional Nuclear and Particle Physics Conference
- Wyoming Range National Recreation Trail
- Women's Reserve Naval Service (US Navy)
- Women's Royal Naval Service
- Waterloo Region Nordic Sports Club (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The trees are turning red and dying, and the public expects us to do something about it," says Phil Bowden, a specialist with the White River National Forest in Colorado.
Copper has 2,433 skiable acres on its 7,900-acre lease hold in the White River National Forest.
Hardly a forest, and legally it isn't: When they drew the boundaries of the nearby White River National Forest in 1900, foresters didn't bother to include these scrubby slopes.
At Krabloonik Kennels, a 14-mile ride takes you through aspen forests and into White River National Forest.