o High Yield Business PaperTM, created using 90 percent of a tree versus 45 percent of a tree typically used to create standard white office paper.
What does WOFP stand for?
WOFP stands for White Office Paper (recycling)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WOFP
- Weight Off Wheels
- Word of Faith International Christian Center
- Wholly Owned Foreign Invested Enterprise (China)
- Window of Opportunity for Immunological Engagement
- Workshop for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Denmark)
- World Organization for Islamic Services (Iran)
- Weighted Outage Frequency Measurement
- Word of Faith Ministries (High Point, NC)
- Word of Faith Network
- Work and Family Orientation
- Women on Farms Project
- World Oil Forecasting Program
- Women's Organization for Political Prisoners
- Ward Organizational Features Scales (hospital management)
- World of Feng Shui (e-zine)
- Warrant Officer Flight Training (US Army)
- Waste Of Freakin' Time (polite form)
- Wisconsin On-Farm Testing program
- Word of Faith Tabernacle (Kearneysville, WV)
- Work Order and Flow Chart
Samples in periodicals archive:
With an infeed consisting of 80 percent white office paper to 20 percent colored paper, Greenspan said the Hanaar system can successfully sort 73 percent of the white fiber.
The result is a tree-free, chlorine-free product virtually identical in appearance and quality to standard white office paper.
By moving away from mixed office paper collection to white office paper and corrugated cardboard, the State Agency Recycling Program hopes to become more cost-effective and self-sufficient in the near future and save the state money.
The organisation recycles white office paper from across the city, offers a confidential document shredding service and empties all can banks in the city.