She has brought her strong presence to Bill T Jones/Arnie Zane Dance Company (1993-99) and Mikhail Baryshnikov's White Oak Dance Project (1999-2002).
What does WODP stand for?
WODP stands for White Oak Dance Project (now defunct; New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WODP
- World Ozone Data Center (also seen as WO3DC)
- Western Oregon Digital Data Base (Bureau of Land Management; Oregon)
- Workshop on Discrete Event Systems
- Wand of the Dark Faerie (Neopets)
- Words of Divine Inspiration (radio show)
- Workshop on Dielectrics in Microelectronics (Germany)
- Western Ontario Drama League (Canada)
- Wojewódzki Osrodek Doskonalenia Nauczycieli (Polish: Regional Teacher Training Center)
- Working On Day Off
- William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom (California)
- Workers Organization and Development Program (Philippines)
- Western Organic Dairy Producers Alliance (California)
- Workshop on Open Directory Project for Enterprise Computing
- Wielkopolski Osrodek Doradztwa Rolniczego (Polish)
- Widows, Orphans and Disabled Rehabilitation Association of the New Sudan
- Women's Organisation for Development and Conflict Resolution (Uganda)
- Waterloo Organisation of Disc Sports (Canada)
- Worcester Operatic and Dramatic Society (est. 1892; UK)
- WAN Over Digital Subscriber Line
- Workshop on Dependability in Service-Oriented Grids
Samples in periodicals archive:
He built his own reputation initially in dance, working with choreographers Twyla Tharp and Paul Taylor, dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov's White Oak Dance Project and James Kudelka at the National Ballet of Canada, for whom he lit Four Seasons and The Firebird.
Jones, Liz Lerman, White Oak Dance Project, Limon Dance Company, San Francisco Ballet, Hamburg Ballet, and the Royal Danish Ballet.