In preferred embodiments the 5'-flanking sequence is from a milk protein gene of a mammal such as a casein gene or whey acidic protein (WAP) gene and the DNA sequence contains at least one intron sequence selected from the intron sequences presented in SEQ ID NO:30.
What does WAP stand for?
WAP stands for Whey Acidic Protein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WAP
We have 159 other meanings of WAP in our Acronym Attic
- weak anthropic principle
- Weapon Alternative Processor
- Weapon Appraisal Process
- Weatherization Assistance Program
- Web Access Project (National Center for Accessible Media)
- Web Affiliate Program
- Web Application Projects (Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 add-in)
- Web Application Proxy (software; Microsoft)
- Weighted Average Price
- What A Plonker
Samples in periodicals archive:
The gene--one that produces whey acidic protein (WAP) in the mouse's milk--has neither beneficial nor harmful effect on the pigs.