CAPTION(S): WHEELS OF FIRE Motorcycle stuntmen thrill the crowds at Bellingham Show, which has been cancelled this year.
What does WOF stand for?
WOF stands for Wheels of Fire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOF
We have 34 other meanings of WOF in our Acronym Attic
- Wall of Flesh (gaming)
- Warrant of Fitness (New Zealand motor vehicle certificate)
- Warriors of Fun (TFC clan)
- Warriors of Fury (gaming clan)
- Waste of Flesh
- Weapons of Faith (gaming)
- Weapons of Fate (gaming, Wanted)
- Web Object Frameworks
- Welsh Opto-Electronics Forum (Wales)
- Wheel of Fortune
Samples in periodicals archive:
A PENSIONER found his electric wheelchair had wheels of fire when it burst into flames.
The band, which formed in 1966 and recorded three albums - Fresh Cream, Disraeli Gears and Wheels of Fire - will play again tonight and on Thursday and Friday.
Cream, formed in 1964, sold 35 million albums and were awarded the first platinum disc for Wheels Of Fire.
The Wheels of Fire track has been a frequent request line favorite on the three Aboriginal radio stations that compile the National Aboriginal Top 30 hit list, but Windspeaker is cozying up to Lovesick Blues #49 and Heaven.