During the first phase of implementation, in November 2008, regional databases at Fort Eustis, Virginia; Wheeler Army Air Field, Hawaii; and Rotterdam, the Netherlands, migrated into the GATES central site at Scott Air Force Base, Illinois.
What does WAAF stand for?
WAAF stands for Wheeler Army Air Field (Hawaii)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WAAF
We have 8 other meanings of WAAF in our Acronym Attic
- Women in Africa and African Diaspora (international conference)
- Wet Allocatie Arbeidskrachten Door Intermediairs (Dutch: Labor Law Allocation by Intermediaries; journal)
- World Association of Anti-Doping Scientists
- Washington Alliance for Arts Education
- Wisconsin Association of Agricultural Educators (Plymouth, WI)
- Western Australian Aboriginal Education Consultative Group (Australia)
- Western Association of Agricultural Experiment Station Directors
- Watford Area Arts Forum (UK)
- Web Application Architecture Framework (programming)
- West Africa AIDS Foundation (Ghana)
- Wiesbaden Army Airfield
- Women's Auxiliary Air Force
- Wycombe Area Access for All (UK)
- Western Australian Amateur Football League
- Waveform Acquisition and Arbitrary Generator
- Wide-Area ATM Gateway (Sprint)
- Wild About Agility Gold Coast (Australia)
- We Are All Giant Nuclear Fireball Now Party
- Wisconsin Adopt A Golden Retriever, Inc.
- Western Australian Aboriginal Health Strategy (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are joined by 480 soldiers from the 25th Infantry Division's 2nd Brigade Combat Team, and an additional 1,000 pilots from the 25th Infantry Division's Combat Aviation Brigade along with 60 Black Hawk, CH-47 Chinook and UH-58 Kiowa Warrior helicopters from Wheeler Army Air Field.
An Army unit at nearby Wheeler Army Air Field received orders to deploy 60 troops, four helicopters and support equipment to Pakistan to support earthquake relief operations.
The 599th Transportation Group, Wheeler Army Air Field, Hawaii, manages ports in the Far East region and works closely with Pacific Command.
Smith serves as operations officer of the 599th Transportation Group, Wheeler Army Air Field, Hawaii.
Gitto, commander of the 599th Transportation Group, based at Wheeler Army Air Field, Hawaii.
Tom Harvey, on temporary duty from his assignment as commander, 599th Transportation Group, Wheeler Army Air Field, Hawaii.
The 598th Transportation Group, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, and the 599th Transportation Group, Wheeler Army Air Field, Hawaii, manage the command's remaining worldwide terminal units.