Whatever you think about Republican gubernatorial candidate Jim Coburn, he's certainly an idea man.
What does WYT stand for?
WYT stands for Whatever You Think
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WYT
We have 3 other meanings of WYT in our Acronym Attic
- West Yorkshire Schools of Karate (UK)
- Wycombe Society for the Performing Arts
- Wyoming Society for Respiratory Care
- World Youth and Student Travel Conference
- Watercress Yellow Spot Virus (botany)
- What You See What You Get
- What You See You May Not Get
- Wait Your Turn
- Washington Youth Tour (Georgia)
- What do You Think?
- Willpower Youth Theatre (England, UK)
- World Youth Tour (soccer)
- Worth Your Time
- Wyandotte Terminal Railroad Company
- West Yorkshire Training Access Point (UK)
- What You Talkin' About Willis?
- What You Talkin Bout
- What You Talkin' Bout Willis? (Different Strokes TV show)
- Women and Youth Training and Extension Project (India)
- What You Think Is What You Get
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Arden: Whatever You Think, Think the Opposite A former advertising executive who's made a virtue out of being sacked, Paul Arden thinks so far outside the box that sometimes he's not even in the warehouse.
Don't put too much emphasis on getting a lot of capital to buy equipment, vehicles, or whatever you think you need," says Gay.
Whatever you think of the man and his policies (including his own cynicism), he's been savaged by a press and punditry that have made world-weariness a badge of intelligence and superiority, and a formidable weapon against social justice in America.