There's Raintown, When The World Knows Your Name, Fellow Hoodlums and Whatever You Say Say Nothing, and Homesick - plus an added bonus in the shape of The Rest.
What does WYS stand for?
WYS stands for Whatever You Say
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WYS
We have 13 other meanings of WYS in our Acronym Attic
- Wyoming Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Workshop for Young Researchers in Mathematical Biology
- What's Your Real Name? (chat)
- What You Resist Persists
- Welsh Youth Rugby Union
- West Yellowstone, Montana (Airport Code)
- West Yorkshire Scouts
- What You Said
- What You Say
- What's Your Status?
- Wyandotte Southern Railroad Company
- Westfield Youth Soccer Association (Westfield, IN)
- Westway Youth Sports Academy (UK)
- Whitefish Youth Soccer Association (Whitefish, MT)
- Winnipeg Youth Soccer Association (Canada)
- Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association
- World Youth Soccer Academy (soccer camp; Florida)
- Wyoming Survey & Analysis Center
- What You See Ain't What You Get
- Wyoming Youth Services Bureau (Wyoming, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and it never hurts to have the physique of a Greek statue Whatever you say Aphrodite.
Since we couldn't settle the argument, we said we'd ask you, and whatever you say, goes.
Whatever you say about the man's dress sense, you can't knock his voice.
Whatever you say about my team, there is plenty of character.