Whatever you fancy, Rhyl's range of bars, cafes and restaurants offer plenty to tantalise your tastebuds.
What does WYF stand for?
WYF stands for Whatever You Fancy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WYF
We have 1 other meaning of WYF in our Acronym Attic
- West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency (UK)
- Wandsworth Youth Enterprise Centre (UK)
- West Yorkshire Ecumenical Council (UK)
- West Yorkshire Employer Coalition (UK)
- West Yellowstone Economic Development Council, Inc. (Montana)
- West Yorkshire Economic Partnership (UK)
- West Yorkshire Enterprise Partnership (UK)
- Western Youth Futures (Australia)
- What You Feeling?
- What's Your Favorite?
- Where You From
- World YES (Youth Encounter on Sustainability) Forum (educational initiative)
- World Youth Festival
- World Youth Foundation (Malaysia)
- Westman Youth Football Association (Canada)
- World Youth Festival Barcelona (Spain)
- Wyoming Farm Bureau
- We're Your Friend Four (Greenville, SC NBC television affiliate)
- Westport Youth Film Festival
- World Youth Friendship Games (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The summer is hopefully here to stay, so food blogger and cook Lesley Beech gives us her take on a classic simple summary pesto salad that doesn't take too long to prepare, and is perfect to accompany whatever you fancy.
Marie Rose sauce is a flexible recipe, so feel free to add lime juice, vodka, chilli - whatever you fancy.
Byline: CHRIS HASLAM YOU can record whatever you fancy without needing a blank tape or recordable DVD with our choice of the best DVRs.
Pour olive oil - not extra virgin - into a pan and warm through with garlic, rosemary, chilli, lemongrass, coriander seeds or whatever you fancy.
Just melt the Jarlsberg in the six non-stick trays and grill whatever you fancy to accompany it - meat, fish or vegetables - on the top plate.
I'm making Northern Starlight my charity wager but don't let anyone put you off backing whatever you fancy for the big race.
Neither horse will be causing the Nicholls camp any sleepless nights, but with Denman having questions to answer and Kauto Star, for all his brilliance, not being entirely bombproof, having an each-way punt on the race, whatever you fancy, makes plenty of appeal.