Larry Thompson of Whatcom Alliance for Healthcare Access said while providers seek to increase the size of their systems, hospitals are beginning to judge their success on the outcome of treatments, rather than the profits they generated.
What does WAHA stand for?
WAHA stands for Whatcom Alliance for Healthcare Access (Whatcom County, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAHA
We have 3 other meanings of WAHA in our Acronym Attic
- We As Human (Christian band)
- Web Application Hosting
- Western Alamance High School (North Carolina)
- Women and Health Training Programme (Centre for Health Education, Training and Nutrition Awareness; India)
- Working At Height
- Working At Home
- World Academy of Hypnosis
- Wachhabender (German Military Watch Guard)
- West Adams Heritage Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Westerville Area Homeschool Association (Westerville, OH)
- Wisconsin Amateur Hockey Association
- Wisconsin Arabian Horse Association
- Work at Home Agent
- World Association of Home Army Soldiers (Poland)
- Wichita Area Home Builders
- Washtenaw Affordable Housing Corporation (Ann Arbor, MI)
- West African Health Community (now West African Health Organisation)
- Western Afghan Hound Club (UK)
- Woodbury Area Hockey Club (Woodbury, MN)
- Workers Arts and Heritage Centre (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Whatcom Alliance for Healthcare Access is working with the Economic Development Council (EDC), Western Washington University Small Business Development Center (SBDC), and various community stakeholders to develop the Small Business Health Insurance Connection program.