What does WWYS stand for?
WWYS stands for What Would You Say?
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WWYS
- Why Won't You Die?
- What Would You Do Different
- What Would You do If
- What Will You Give Me If I Tell You?
- World Where You Live (song)
- Working With Young People (UK)
- Wild West Yellowstone Rodeo (Butte, MT)
- What Would You Rather Do
- Where Would You Rather Live
- We Want Your Soul (humor website)
- Walla Walla Youth Soccer Association (Washington)
- Why Would You Say This/That?
- What Were You Thinking (online forum)
- Where Were You When I Needed You
- World Wrestling Zone
- White Wind Zen Community (Ottawa, Canada)
- CityJet (flight code; Anglo-Irish airline)
- US Christmas Seals Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)