What does WWXD stand for?
WWXD stands for What Would Xena Do?
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WWXD
- What's Wrong with You?
- When We Were Young
- World Wide Web Yacht Club
- Woo Woo Woo You Know It (professional wrestling slang)
- When We Were Young Productions (Waunakee, WI)
- World Wide Web Yellow Pages
- World War 10 (band)
- World Wide Express
- World Wrestling Xistence
- Worldwide Express (US DoD)
- What Would Xenu Do?
- WCCS Weather Graphical User Interface
- Walla Walla YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Washington)
- Where Were You?
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year
- Where Will You Be When the Craig Machine Comes Partyin' Through (Stephen Lynch fans)
- Who Were You Before You Were Banned?
- World Wide Young Contesters (radio contest club; est. 1999)
- World Wide Youth Camps (Grayson, GA)
- Write What You Can