What does WWTD stand for?
WWTD stands for What Would Turing Do? (Alan Turing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WWTD
We have 5 other meanings of WWTD in our Acronym Attic
- We Work Together as One (gaming)
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (TV show)
- Wagga Wagga Teachers' College (Australia)
- Wes Watkins Technology Center (Wetumka, OK)
- Western Wisconsin Technical College
- World Wide Travel Center (Deerfield Beach, FL)
- World-Wide Targets Conference
- Wrestle the World Training Camps
- World Wide Technical Control Improvement Program
- What Would Thatcher Do
- What Would Tyler Durden Do?
- World Wide Travel Exchange
- Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Wiener Wissenschafts-, Forschungs- und Technologiefonds (Vienna Science and Technology Fund)
- Wind/Wave Tunnel Facility (Hong Kong University)
- Woodville West Torrens Football Club (Australia)
- What's With That Guy?
- World Wide Travel Guide (software; travel planning)
- World Wine Trade Group
- What Would Tally Hall Do?