What does WWIDWY stand for?
WWIDWY stands for What Would I Do without You (Ray Charles song)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Without Walls International Church (Tampa, FL)
- Woodrow Wilson International Center
- World without Imperialism Contingent (politics)
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
- World Wide Immigration and Consultancy Services
- Worldwide Intelligence Communications System
- What Would I Do?
- What Would Ivan Do?
- World Wide Identification (number)
- Western Way for Industrial Development Co. (Saudi Arabia)
- Wisconsin Women in Government (Madison, WI)
- World Wide Investment Group
- World Wide Indoor Golf Association (Netherlands)
- Wimley and White Interfacial Hydrophobicity (virology scale)
- Writing Women into History (project)
- World War II
- World Wide Allotment Area II
- World War Three
- World War II Online (game)
- World War II Victory Medal