What does WWCD stand for?
WWCD stands for What Would Conan Do? (TV, Conan O'Brien joke)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WWCD
We have 11 other meanings of WWCD in our Acronym Attic
- Western Wall & Ceiling Contractors Association
- Western Wayne County Conservation Association
- Walla Walla County Conservation District (est. 1941; Walla Walla, WA)
- Worldwide Command and Control Information System
- Western Washington Catholic Charismatic Renewal
- World Wide Classic Car Rallies (UK)
- What Would Carrie Do? (Carrie Mathison)
- What Would Christians Do?
- What Would Christina Do?
- What Would Chuck Do?
- What Would Courtney Do?
- What Would Cthulhu Do?
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
- World-Wide Collectors Digest
- Who Would Cthulhu Eat (blog)
- Winter Wheat Coverage Endorsement (insurance; USDA)
- Woodrow Wilson Center for Employment (Fishersville, VA)
- World Wide Cultural Exchange
- Wastewater and Compost Facility (Wilmington, VT)
- Word for the World Christian Fellowship