What does WWBOD stand for?
WWBOD stands for What Would Barack Obama Do?
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- William W. Backus Hospital (Norwich, CT)
- Wellington West Business Improvement Area (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation
- West Wyandotte Branch Library (Kansas City, KS)
- Wisconsin Web-Based Learning System (online instruction; University of Wisconsin)
- What Would Batman Do?
- What Would Bill Murray Do?
- Waste Watch Business Network (UK)
- Wooly Wonders by Nada
- World Wide Broadcast Network
- What Will Become of Me (Dave Matthews Band song)
- World Wide Brand Positioning (Mazda)
- Worldwide Biotech and Pharmaceutical Company (Xi'an, China)
- West Windsor Bicycle & Pedestrian Alliance (New Jersey)
- Water Wonderland Board of Realtors (Gaylord, MI)
- We Will Be Remembered For This (film)
- Wagon Wheel Bench Small (furniture)
- Walla Walla Blues Society (Walla Walla, WA)
- We Will Become Silhouettes
- Wichai Wittaya Bilingual School (Thailand)