Maidenform has a history of knowing what women want, when they want it.
What does WWW stand for?
WWW stands for What Women Want
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WWW
We have 217 other meanings of WWW in our Acronym Attic
- Wallace Welch & Willingham Inc. (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Wann? Wie? Wo? (German language construction)
- Warm Winter Wishes
- Waterproof Wrist Watch (UK military)
- Watson Wyatt Worldwide (actuarial consultant)
- Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes (Harry Potter)
- Week Without Walls
- Wet Wild & Wicked
- What a Wonderful World (movie)
- What Went Wrong
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEATTLE -- As couples around the world get ready to celebrate Valentine's Day, a QuestionPro Research study investigating what women want for Valentine's Day finds out that about half of all men actually know what women want for Valentine's Day.