Officers are not telling women what not to wear - there's a TV series that does that.
What does WNTW stand for?
WNTW stands for What Not to Wear (UK TV show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- World No Tobacco Day
- Wireless Network Topology Emulator
- Western Naval Task Force (US Navy)
- World Nuclear Transport Institute (UK)
- Wisconsin New Teacher Project
- Washington National Tax Service
- Wells-next-the-Sea, (port; Norfolk, UK)
- West Natuna Transportation System (gas pipeline; Asia)
- West National Technology Support Center (US Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service; Portland, OR)
- We Need To Talk
- Weekly News Update
- Women's Network for Unity (Cambodia)
- Works Number Update (UK)
- World Nuclear University (UK)
- Wydawnictwo Naukowe Uniwersytetu Szczecinskiego (Polish: Wydawnictwo Naukowe University of Szczecin; Szczecin, Poland)
- World Network of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
- West Nile Virus
- Wineries of Napa Valley (California)
- World Net Visions
- wireless Network Vicinity Assessment (Psiframe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dateline: ) What Not to Wear follows top fashion experts Stacy London and Clinton Kelly as they meet American women whose wardrobes are in desperate need of a makeover.
FORGET what not to wear - here's how not to get into a car.
What Not to Wear 2, Trinny Woodall and Susannah Constantine - pounds 14.
Each week, a member of the public is nominated by their friends for the What Not To Wear treatment.
Byline: TONY PARSONS AMERICAN TV is launching its own version of the hit BBC show What Not To Wear.