What does WHYED stand for?
WHYED stands for What Have You Ever Done
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- World Home for Youth (Italy)
- World Hunger Year (founded by Harry Chapin)
- Water, Hops, Yeast, Malt, Extras (the ingredients in beer)
- West Haven Youth Basketball (West Haven, CT)
- Where Have You Been?
- Wild Harbor Yacht Club (North Falmouth, MA)
- Winthrop Harbor Yacht Club (Winthrop Harbor, IL)
- Wooden Hull Yacht Club (Seal Beach, CA)
- World Hydrological Cycle Observing System
- What Have You Done
- World Heritage Youth Forum (international cultural education program)
- What Have You Got?
- Where Have You Gone
- West Haven Youth Hockey (Connecticut)
- West Hartford Youth Hockey Association (Connecticut)
- Workspace for Helping You Link Instructions to Numbers and Events
- Who Helped You Log On?
- World-wide Hydrogeological Mapping and Assessment Programme
- West Haven-Yale Multidimensional Pain Inventory
- World Hindu Youth Organisation (India)