What's really good is they've got a lot of ideas and that they're very responsive to new ideas as well.
What does WRG stand for?
WRG stands for What's Really Good
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WRG
We have 40 other meanings of WRG in our Acronym Attic
- Who's Ready for Some Pie?
- Wester Ross Fisheries Trust (UK)
- Wellington Rugby Football Union
- Wireless Remote Focus Unit (ETC lighting design product)
- Wargames Research Group (Wargame publishers)
- Washington Research Group (est. 1974)
- Waste Recycling Group (UK)
- Waterways Recovery Group (UK)
- Weather Reconnaissance Group
- Western Reserve Group (Insurance)
- Whitney Research Group
- Wilson Ryan Grose (Law firm, Australia)
- Wireless Radio Group (UK)
- Wireless Republic Group (Korea)
- World Racing Group (Concord, NC)
- World Radio Geneva (radio station)
- World Research Group, LLC (health care planning)
- Wrangell, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- White Red Green Blue (color filter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What's really good about it is that after several years of Hollywood digging into ever deeper wells of gross-out smut, this is a real reversal of fortune.
But how do we really know what's really good and what's bad for us?
Now, this is not to say that you don't, after all you may be talking to an impressionable teenager, or it could be that something you want, runs counter to what's really good for you.
I don't know what to say; he ain't from the 'hood, he don't know what's really good.
He beats people fun, but what's really good about him this season he is being much more direct.
What's really good about her win is the money, which will be winging its way to Dublin's Temple Street Children's Hospital.