What does WIIFY stand for?
WIIFY stands for What's In It For You
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Wounded, Ill, and Injured
- Work Incentives Improvement Act
- Winrock International Institute for Agricultural Development
- World Income Inequality Database
- Women Interested in Engineering (University of Nebraska-Lincoln event)
- West Indies International Furniture (British West Indies)
- World Islamic Infrastructure Finance Conference
- What's In It For Me?
- What's in It for Me?
- What's in It for Them
- Walden International Investment Group (San Francisco, CA)
- Wojewodzkiego Inspektoratu Inspekcji Handlowej (Polish: inspection of commerce; Poland)
- Washington Institute for Israel Health Policy Research
- Wealth Index of Investments and Inflation
- What Is in It for Me?
- Wisconsin Initiative for Infant Mental Health (Madison, WI)
- Women Interested in Nuclear (South Korea)
- Workforce Investment Information Notice
- Wage Index Improvement Project (Iowa Hospital Association)
- Wetlands International Indonesia Program (Bogor, Indonesia)