And at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, Melissa Muth is director of Core Systems and Networking, and also runs a proprietary financial database called Wharton Research Data Service, or WRDS.
What does WRDS stand for?
WRDS stands for Wharton Research Data Service (University of Pennsylvania)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WRDS
We have 2 other meanings of WRDS in our Acronym Attic
- West Rand District Municipality (South Africa)
- Water Resource Demand Management Assistance Project (China)
- Western Region Disability Network (Australia)
- Water Resources Development Project (Philippines)
- Women's Research and Documentation Project (Tanzania)
- Work Rate at Deflection Point (cardiology)
- Wild Register Data Setup Register (computer programming)
- Water Resources Data System
- Western Regional Delivery Service (Los Angeles, CA)
- Wetland Resource Development Society (farming; Bangladesh)
- Wheatbelt Regional Development Scheme (Australia)
- Waterloo Region District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune (newspaper; Wisconsin)
- Water Rescue Dog Excellent (Newfoundland Club of America)
- War Ready Engine
- Water Resource Engineering
- Water Resources Equipment
- Weekday Religious Education (Barren Springs, VA)
- Wells Rural Electric Company (Nevada)
- Western Renewable Energy (UK)