The first glimpse of bromeliads in Iris and Colin Symonds' garden in Kamo, just north of Whangarei, New Zealand, sets the scene for more that is to come: an overall sense of quality planting, both in plant health and clever composition.
What does WNZ stand for?
WNZ stands for Whangarei, New Zealand
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WNZ
We have 6 other meanings of WNZ in our Acronym Attic
- Western New York Sustainable Energy Association Trust (Buffalo, NY)
- Western New York Society of Information Professionals
- Western New York-Southern Ontario Repeater Council (Athol Springs, NY)
- Western New York Technology Development Center
- What New Yorkers Watch (television station in New York City)
- Western New York Writing Project
- Western New York War Resisters League
- Wanganui, New Zealand
- Weekend NewZ
- Wenzhou Airport, Wenzhou China (airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SOMMERVILLE Thomas Lemon From Glasgow, Birmingham, Coventry and lately Whangarei, New Zealand.
The young skipper safely completed a 1300 nautical mile test run from Brisbane to Whangarei, New Zealand, arriving on 13 January.