Plantlets were sprayed at dew point with 20-25 mL of wettable powder per plantlet.
What does WP stand for?
WP stands for Wettable Powder
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WP
We have 39 other meanings of WP in our Acronym Attic
- Weapons Processor (military aviation)
- Weather Permitting
- Web Page
- Well Played
- West Point
- Western Pacific (railroad)
- Western Pleasure (horseback riding event)
- Western Precipitation (Malvern, PA)
- Western Province (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liquid formulations, wettable powders, and clay carriers are among products used to apply the nematodes and keep them safe during storage.
16) Pesticide Basics--Formulation * Most active ingredients need to be diluted * Think of a formulation as a recipe * Carrier for the active ingredient or ingredients * Makes application of the active feasible * Allows the active to be applied in its most efficient manner (17) Types of Formulations * Aerosols, foggers * Emulsifiable concentrates (most common) * Wettable powders * Dusts * Flowables -- water based * Suspensions * Microencapsulations * Granules (18) Why are There So Many Types?
The original wettable powder and the newly registered organic formulation of Serenade are approved for use on vines, fruits, hops, peanuts, vegetables and walnuts.
The manufactured spores can be used directly as a natural granule or formulated as a dust, wettable powder, oil concentrate, or other type of granule.
For concentrates and wettable powders that must be diluted, mix only the amount you can use that day.