Dry weather flows are typically about 120 cfs, with wet weather flows over 400 cfs at the downstream terminus.
What does WWF stand for?
WWF stands for Wet Weather Flow
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WWF
We have 95 other meanings of WWF in our Acronym Attic
- World Wide Education Services (India)
- World Wide Essence Society
- Western Wildland Environmental Threat Assessment Center
- Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment and Transport (trade show)
- Welded Wide-Flange (structural steel construction)
- Welded Wire Fabric
- Well-Formed Formula
- Werewolf Form (gaming, Adventure Quest)
- Wesley Willis Fiasco (band)
- Westdeutsches Werbefernsehen (German TV Channel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system will be designed to treat 84 million gallons of wastewater a day (mgd), with a maximum wet weather flow of 126 mgd.
serves on the Urban Wet Weather Flows Advisory Committee which considers issues related to water quality impacts of wet weather flows and other stormwater discharges as well as costs and benefits associated with wet weather control programs.
As a part of this effort, the agency is also considering whether to address long-standing questions about peak wet weather flows at municipal wastewater treatment plants to allow for a holistic, integrated approach to reducing SSOs while at the same time addressing peak flows at POTWs.
As she explained, "the mission of the urban wet weather flows group is, in part, to see if they can reach consensus on improvement in the.