In 2012, Siemens was selected by Qatar Petrochemical Company to provide its wet air oxidation system for a wastewater treatment plant that will be commissioned in 2013.
What does WAO stand for?
WAO stands for Wet Air Oxidation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WAO
We have 29 other meanings of WAO in our Acronym Attic
- Weapons Agencies Nondestructive Testing Organization
- Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (US Department of Labor)
- World-Wide Association of New Technology User Groups (Microsoft Windows)
- We Ain't Nothing Till You Need Us
- Window Association of New Zealand
- Washington Area Office
- We Are One, Inc.
- Weapons Assignment Officer
- Weeks After Order
- Weighted Average of Individual Offsets
- Wet Op Arbeidsongeschiktheid (legislation, Netherlands)
- Wild Animal Orphanage
- Women's Aid Organisation (Malaysia)
- Women's American ORT
- Work Area Outlet
- Workshop on Accelerator Operations
- World Allergy Organization
- World Association for Orphans and Abandoned Children (various locations)
- World Autism Organisation
- Workshop on Approximation and Online Algorithms
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wet air oxidation for the treatment of industrial wastes.
Wet oxidation (WO) or wet air oxidation (WAO) is an attractive treatment for waste streams that are too dilute to incinerate and too concentrated for biological treatment .