There are 13 increasingly difficult missions to complete plus five side missions and it can be played over the Internet at Westwood Online (www.
What does WOL stand for?
WOL stands for Westwood Online
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOL
We have 36 other meanings of WOL in our Acronym Attic
- Waiver of Liability (various organizations)
- Wake-On-LAN (Intel networked remote control)
- Warriors of the Land (game)
- Water of Life (Fontana, California church)
- Way Of Life
- Web of Lies
- Web Ontology Language (knowledge representation)
- Werewolves of London
- Wervikse Oldtimer Liefhebbers (Dutch; Belgian classic car club)