The bill will restore 141 jobs at Otis Air Force base, retain 10 jobs at the Barnes Air National guard base, retain operation of eight C-5 aircraft at Westover Air Force Base and fund a radar system upgrade for F-15 jets, including those operated out of Barnes, with installation of a new Active Electronically Scanned Array V3 radars.
What does WAFB stand for?
WAFB stands for Westover Air Force Base (Chicopee, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WAFB
We have 1 other meaning of WAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Wide-Angle Free-Air Chamber (physics)
- Western Area FM Amateur Repeater Club (South Elgin, IL)
- Wrap-Around-Fin Aircraft Rocket
- F.E. Warren Air Force Base (Cheyenne, WY)
- Walker Air Force Base (New Mexico)
- Warbucks Air Force Base
- Was Febrile
- Webb Air Force Base (Texas)
- Weeks After Full Bloom
- West Alabama Food Bank
- Wheeler Air Force Base (Oahu, Hawaii)
- Whiteman Air Force Base (Knob Noster, MO)
- Williams Air Force Base (Mesa, Arizona)
- Wurtsmith Air Force Base (Oscoda, Michigan; now closed)
- World Africa Business
- Waccasassa Forestry Center (Florida)
- Washington Area Frisbee Club
- Washington, Arlington, and Falls Church Railway
- West Adelaide Football Club (Richmond, South Australia, Australia)
- Western Ancient Forest Campaign
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was obviously a busy man because at the same time he was a consulting neuropsychiatrist at the Springfield Hospital Medical Centre, at Westover Air Force Base and the US Armed Forces Examining Station and a captain in the US Naval Reserve - in fact Calvert saw active duty from 1941 until 1946.
Sheldon began his civilian Air Force career in 1964, when he joined the history staff at HQ Eighth Air Force at Westover Air Force Base, in Chicopee, Massachusetts.
at Westover Air Force Base in Chicopee and also Lacaire Lumber in Spencer.
Kuszewski, Air Force Reserve staff sergeant at Westover Air Force Base in Chicopee.