Chris Gregoire appointed Whatcom County attorney Will Roehl to the Western Washington Growth Management Hearings Board, which he will serve on until 2014.
What does WWGMHB stand for?
WWGMHB stands for Western Washington Growth Management Hearings Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WWGMHB in our Acronym Attic
- What Would Gibbs Do?
- What Would God Do?
- What Would Guido Do?
- Winter World Games for the Deaf
- What Would Gordon Freeman Do?
- Walla Walla General Hospital (Walla Walla, WA)
- West Wales General Hospital (UK)
- Worldwide Guide to Homeschooling (book by Dr. Brian Ray)
- What Would Genghis Khan Do
- World Wide Gnarf League
Samples in periodicals archive:
On March 12, roughly one month after the County Council approved the 268-acre Urban Growth Area (UGA) expansion, Caitac filed an appeal for review with the Western Washington Growth Management Hearings Board seeking to reverse the resolution and further expand the UGA.