Drilling continues on bonanza targets in the Western Roscoelite Zone and these results will be released as they come to hand during March and April 2013.
What does WRZ stand for?
WRZ stands for Western Roscoelite Zone (mining)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of WRZ in our Acronym Attic
- Western Refrigerator Line Company
- Workforce Prescriptions, Inc (Hudson, FL)
- World Rally Cross Country (Subaru)
- World Rally X (racing)
- West Riding Yorkshire (UK)
- Williams, Roberts, Young, Inc.
- World Refugee Year (1959-1960)
- White River Youth Camp (Texas)
- What Are You Doing?
- Western Regional Younger Member Council (American Society of Civil Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two bonanza zones identified along a major fault zone in the Western Roscoelite Zone (WRZ) are currently the focus of drilling and have the potential to host a more substantial bonanza zone.
This announcement includes the results of three holes in the high grade Western Roscoelite Zone (WRZ), with mineralised extensions to previous results.
Five bodies (or domains) of mineralisation are recognised and modelled separately for grade interpolation: The Western Roscoelite Zone (WRZ): predominantly quartz-roscoelite mineralisation, located along a major north striking fault, crosscut by north-west striking thrusts, which contains 52% of the interpolated mineralisation.