Western Reserve using fiber optic channels Western Reserve Care System, a 650-bed facility in Youngstown, Ohio, installed high-speed Enterprise System Connectivity (ESCON) fiber optic channels and an IBM mainframe in 1991.
What does WRCS stand for?
WRCS stands for Western Reserve Care System (Northeastern Ohio Universities Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy; Youngstown, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRCS
We have 2 other meanings of WRCS in our Acronym Attic
- Water Resources Consolidation Project (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Wild Resource Conservation Program (Pennsylvania)
- World Conference on Religion and Peace
- Wyoming Rules of Civil Procedure (court rules)
- West River Catamaran Racing Association (Maryland)
- Western Riverside County Regional Wastewater Authority (California)
- Warringah Radio Control Society (Australia)
- Washington Research & Consulting Services (Washington, DC)
- Water Resources Consulting Services, Inc. (California)
- Weapon Release Computer System
- Western Riders Club Stockholm (Sweden)
- Willow Run Community Schools (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Water Resources Cost Share Program
- Western Regional Counterdrug Training
- White Rose Community Television (York, PA)
- Wildlife Research and Conservation Trust (various locations)
- Winthrop Rockefeller Charitable Trust
- Wisconsin Reading Comprehension Test
- West River Cooperative Telephone Company (South Dakota)
- Waterloo Regional Credit Union (Canada)