16 /PRNewswire/ -- Southern California Edison today announced it will join the Western Regional Transmission Association (WRTA) and the Southwest Regional Transmission Association (SWRTA), the nation's first voluntary regional electric transmission groups (RTGs).
What does WRTA stand for?
WRTA stands for Western Regional Transmission Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRTA
- Writer's Round Table
- Waccamaw Regional Transportation Authority
- Wainwright Retired Teachers' Association (Wainwright, AB, Canada)
- West River Trail Association
- Western Railroad Traffic Association
- Western Region Technical Attachment
- Western Region Telephone Association
- Western Region Tennis Association (Australia)
- Western Region Transmission Association
- Western Reserve Transit Authority (Northeast Ohio)
- Western Rural Telephone Association
- Wild Rice Trail Association (Canada)
- Wiltshire Rocks Tsunami Appeal (UK)
- Wind River Transportation Authority (Fremont County, Wyoming)
- Windham Rail Trail Alliance (Windham, NH)
- Winnipesaukee River Trail Association
- Wire Rope Technology Aachen (Germany)
- Wisconsin Retired Teachers Association (now Wisconsin Retired Educators' Association)
- Worcester Regional Transit Authority (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WECC was formed by the merger on April 18, 2002, of the Western Systems Coordinating Council, Southwest Regional Transmission Association and Western Regional Transmission Association.
SWRTA's filing follows FERC's acceptance of the Governing Agreement of the Western Regional Transmission Association (WRTA), another group of transmission users and owners in parts of the western United States.