In tests conducted at the ARS Western Regional Research Center in Albany, California, near San Francisco, Imam and colleagues have shown that lawn clippings can be mixed with other natural compounds to yield eco-friendly fire logs that burn brightly and evenly.
What does WRRC stand for?
WRRC stands for Western Regional Research Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRRC
We have 18 other meanings of WRRC in our Acronym Attic
- Western Reserve Rowing Association (Cleveland, OH)
- Wild River Ranch Alpacas (Taylors Falls, MN)
- Wild Rivers Recreation Area (Cerro, NM)
- Waste and Resources Research Advisory Group (UK)
- Worcester Regional Research Bureau (Massachusetts)
- Work Request Review Board (US Air Force)
- Warwickshire Rural Community Council (UK)
- Waste Reduction Resource Center (US EPA; Raleigh, NC)
- Water Resources Research Center
- Wellspring Retreat and Research Center (cult-exit program)
- World Rock'n'Roll Confederation
- Washington Region Religious Campaign Against Torture
- Wet Raadplegend Referendum Europese Grondwet (Dutch: The Consultative Referendum European Constitution Act; EU)
- Water Resource Recovery Facility (contaminent removal)
- Western Region Robotics Forum (San Francisco, CA)
- Western Reserve Rowing Foundation (Cleveland, OH)
- Western Reserve Racquet & Fitness Club (Streetsboro, OH)
- Western Regional Reading First Technical Assistance Center (Oregon)
- Western Reserve Realty Group (Ohio)
- Water Resources Research Initiative (University of Nebraska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact: Mendel Friedman, USDA-ARS Produce Safety and Microbiology Research, Western Regional Research Center, Room 3125, 800 Buchanan St.
Department of Agriculture's Western Regional Research Center in Albany, California conducted the research, which became the focus of the latest episode in the American Chemical Society's (ACS) award-winning podcast series, "Global Challenges/Chemistry Solutions".
Pearson invented this super-sorter, called the Pistachio Blaster, while at the agency's Western Regional Research Center at Albany, Calif.
Pavlath, a chemist at the Agricultural Research Service's Western Regional Research Center in Albany, Calif.
The analysis is difficult because there's a wide range of processing plants operating at different efficiencies using different equipment and technology," says chemical engineer George Robertson of the Agricultural Research Service Western Regional Research Center in Albany, California.
The studies are an unexpected "spillover" from the scientists' ag-based, food-safety-focused research, which they conduct at the ARS Western Regional Research Center in Albany, California.