California AB 403 Signed 8/5/2009 In accordance with this bill, applicants for dental hygiene licensure may meet the clinical test requirement by showing satisfactory completion of the Western Regional Examining Board examination (WREB) or any other clinical dental hygiene examination approved by the Dental Hygiene Committee of California in place of the state clinical examination.
What does WREB stand for?
WREB stands for Western Regional Examining Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WREB
We have 2 other meanings of WREB in our Acronym Attic
- West River Electric Association (electric cooperative; South Dakota)
- Wisconsin Retired Educators' Association (formerly Wisconsin Retired Teachers Association)
- World Renewable Energy Assembly
- Wyoming Rural Electric Association (Cheyenne, WY)
- Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
- White Rose East Asia Centre (UK)
- Wilderness River Expedition Art Foundation (West Bolton, VT)
- Western Regional Energy Agency Network (UK)
- World Relief Economic Advancement Program (Nashville, TN)
- Western Regional Electricity Board
- Winnipeg Real Estate Board (Canada)
- Web Replication and Caching (computing)
- Western Region Education Center (Jacksonville, IL)
- Western Region Environment Centre (Australia)
- Whistler Real Estate Company (British Columbia, Canada)
- Wiltshire Racial Equality Council (UK)
- World Renewable Energy Congress
- Washington Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Conference on Wireless Rural and Emergency Communications (IEEE)
- Weighted Random Early Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professionally she has participated in the development of a workbook for Delmar Publishing's Dental Assisting Learning System, and is an administrative staff member of the Western Regional Examining Board for Dental Licensure.
She has served the Montana Dental Hygienists' Association in several leadership positions, including president, as well as being a hygiene and anesthesia examiner for the Western Regional Examining Board (WREB) and a member of the WREB Process of Care Examination Committee, Reflecting on her new duties, Porter says, "Personally, my election to president of the board of dentistry represents recognition of dental hygienists as knowledgeable professionals, and proof that dentistry and hygiene can work together showing mutual respect for each other's knowledge.