See Western Regional Climate Action Initiative Agreement (Feb.
What does WRCAI stand for?
WRCAI stands for Western Regional Climate Action Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Weston Ranch Community Association
- Wildlife Rehabilitation and Conservation Association (Canada)
- Will Rogers Cooperative Association
- Wire Rope Corporation of America (St. Joseph, MO)
- Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act (Australia)
- Working Ranch Cowboys Association (since 1995; Amarillo, Texas)
- Western Riverside County Agriculture Coalition (California)
- White River Citizens Advisory Council (Indiana)
- Women's Resource Center in Alamance County (Burlington, NC)
- Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act
- Western Region Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Water Resources Control Board (California)
- Western Region Concert Band (Footscray West, Victoria, Australia)
- White Rose Concert Band (Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK)
- Wabash River Cycle Club (Lafayette, IN)
- Walter Reid Cultural Centre (Australia)
- Wanaka Rock Climbing Club (New Zealand)
- Warn Rock Crawling Championship
- Warrior Run Community Corporation (Turbotville, PA)
- Wascana Racing Canoe Club (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Utah Governor John Huntsman has also endorsed environmental concerns by joining the Western Regional Climate Action Initiative.
Regional cap-and-trade programs (similar to the EU program) are being developed by two groups of states: the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) formed by ten Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic states, and the Western Regional Climate Action Initiative by six Western states and British Columbia.