Western Missouri Mental Health Center, Kansas City, MO.
What does WMMHC stand for?
WMMHC stands for Western Missouri Mental Health Center (now Center for Behavioral Medicine; Kansas City, MO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WMMHC
We have 1 other meaning of WMMHC in our Acronym Attic
- White Memorial Medical Center (Los Angeles, California)
- Wisconsin Mopar Muscle Club (Chrysler produced vehicles)
- Weapons of Mass Mosquito Destruction (large bat boxes)
- Welsh Mountain Medical and Dental Center (New Holland, PA)
- Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- West Marin Music Festival
- What Made Milwaukee Famous (band)
- World Mines Ministries Forum (Canada)
- Great Britain Wales & Monmouthshire Machin (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- West Midlands Museums Hub (UK)
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- West Morris Mendham High School (Mendham, NJ)
- Western Museum of Mining and Industry (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Whistler Mountain Mapping Initiative (digital ski map; Whistler, British Columia, Canada)
- Willowvale Mazda Motor Industries (vehicle assembly plant; Zimbabwe)
- Wisconsin Municipal Mutual Insurance Company
- William and Mary Law Review (est. 1947; Virginia)
- Worst Maximum Magnitude of the OCC (Odd Crosscorrelation)
- Wash My Mouth Out With Soap
- Washington Medical Marijuana Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
CASE FACTS: Joan Dishman was employed as a registered nurse at Western Missouri Mental Health Center (WMMHC) since April 1986.