The article discloses that the Western Law Center for Disability Rights, on behalf of individuals with disabilities, filed a lawsuit in federal district court against the owner of the Kodak Theatre.
What does WLCDR stand for?
WLCDR stands for Western Law Center for Disability Rights
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Lake Country Club (Augusta, GA)
- West Lothian Chamber of Commerce (Scotland, UK)
- Williams Lake Conservation Company (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Williamsport-Lycoming Chamber of Commerce (Pennsylvania)
- Windsor Locks Congregational Church (Windsor Locks, CT)
- Wings of Love Community Church (South Williamsport, PA)
- West London Community Cohesion Pathfinder (faith based organization; UK)
- Wireless Lan Context Control Protocol (Cisco)
- Warren L. Chord Development
- Windows Live Custom Domains
- Walled Lake Community Education (Michigan)
- Western Lane Community Foundation (Florence, OR)
- Western Lithuania Consumer Federation (est. 2002)
- Whole Life Cost Forum (UK)
- Williamsport-Lycoming Community Foundation (Williamsport, PA)
- Wisconsin Lutheran Child Family Service (Milwaukee)
- White Light Continuum Generator (laser technology)
- Worldwide Large Hadron Collider (LHC) Computing Grid
- Worldwide LHC (Large Hadron Collider) Computing Grid (global physics project; est. 2002)
- Washington Legal Clinic for the Homeless (est. 1986; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The settlement requires the Los Angeles Police Department to provide a sign language interpreter within 45 minutes whenever one is needed to interview a suspect, witness or victim, according to attorneys with the Western Law Center for Disability Rights.
Western Law Center For Disability Rights, $5,000-- For the Learning Rights Project, which aims to ensure that minority, low-income, and high-risk students with learning disabilities receive an equitable and appropriate education.
Don Schultz Van Nuys Re the mayor's proposal to use the tobacco settlement proceeds to pay for curb cuts: I am the executive director of the Western Law Center for Disability Rights, a nonprofit law firm that represents people with disabilities facing discrimination.
``All they ever wanted to do was live together as a family,'' said David Raizman, a Western Law Center for Disability Rights attorney that represented Grimes.