Brown's credit union career began in 1978 as manager of Western Kentucky University Credit Union.
What does WKU stand for?
WKU stands for Western Kentucky University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WKU
We have 2 other meanings of WKU in our Acronym Attic
- We Keep the Books LLC
- Western Kentucky Teachers College
- Waking Kills The Dream (band)
- We Know the Devil (gaming)
- Western Kentucky Tres Dias (ministry)
- Who Killed the Electric Car (play)
- West Kootenay Teacher Education Program (British Columbia, Canada)
- World Knife Throwers Guild
- Wielkopolski Klub Taternictwa Jaskiniowego (Poland)
- Wielkopolska Komisja Turystyki Pieszej (Polish: Wielkopolski Yum Frontrunner Hiking)
- Will Kiss You
- Wojskowa Komisja Uzupelnien (Polish: Military Commission Additions)
- World Karate Union (Stroudsburg, PA; est. 1996)
- Western Kansas Urological Association (Hays, KS)
- Will Keep You Informed
- Whitest Kids U' Know (comedy group)
- Will Keep You Posted
- Western Kentucky Veterans Center
- Wasserkraftwerk (German: hydroelectric power plant)
- We Know Who
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover F341 Haynes (history, Western Kentucky university, emeritus) relates the story of the Mississippi territory during the time when it was the southwest corner of the United States.
Eighteen restaurants, including some fast food chains, participated in the program, which was sponsored by the Institute of Medicine in partnership with Western Kentucky University through a grant from the Kellogg Health of the Public Fund.
This courseware was funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and Western Kentucky University and is part of the Interactive Mathematics Text Project.
WKU fights for its mascot Western Kentucky University will soon have its day in court over its claim that an Italian media company stole the school mascot.
Marcus of Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green and Diane Ramos of SUNY Buffalo, ferried the jelly-fish gene in modified forms of the transposons Hermes, which was originally from a housefly, and piggy Bac, from a cabbage looper moth.
edu MTNA Young Artist Performance Competitions and Chamber Music Performance Competition Coordinator: Donald Speer, NCTM Western Kentucky University, Music Department, 1 Big Red Way, Bowling Green, KY 42101; home: (270) 782-5787, work: (270) 745-5918; donald.