The firm helped found the Western Kansas Community Foundation, a philanthropy that awards grants to humanitarian, educational, and cultural groups in the region.
What does WKCF stand for?
WKCF stands for Western Kansas Community Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Kerr County Chamber of Commerce (Ingram, TX)
- West Kootenay Camera Club (Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada)
- Western Kentucky Correctional Complex (Department of Corrections)
- Willamette Kayak and Canoe Club (Corvallis, OR)
- Wolverine Knife Collectors Club (est. 1978; Michigan)
- Western Kenya Cervical Cancer Prevention Project (existed from 2000-2004)
- West Kowloon Cultural District (Hong Kong)
- Western Kenya Community Driven Development
- Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show
- Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination
- West Kildonan Collegiate Institute (Winnipeg, Canada)
- World Knowledge Competitiveness Index
- White Knight Chronicles: Origins (game)
- Western Kansas Community Services Consortium
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College
- Wet Klachtrecht Cliënten Zorgsector (Dutch: Healthcare Customer Complaint Law)
- Warszawska Kolej Dojazdowa (Polish: Warsaw Suburban Railway)
- Wolters Kluwer Deutschland GmbH (German information service provider)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lewis, Hooper & Dick LLC has been active in public service since 1955 and helped establish the Western Kansas Community Foundation, which makes philanthropic grants to humanitarian, educational and cultural groups.