Last night, a Western Isles tourist board spokeswoman said: 'The Island of Mull certainly seems to be attracting a lot of attention from Hollywood recently.
What does WITB stand for?
WITB stands for Western Isles Tourist Board (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WITB
We have 1 other meaning of WITB in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Independent Telephone Association (Olympia, Washington)
- Washington International Trade Association
- Western Iowa Telephone Association (Lawton, IA)
- Wittmann Institute of Technology and Analysis
- Women's International Tennis Association
- Water Industry Technical Action Fund (American Water Works Association)
- Workshop on Internet Technologies, Applications and Societal Impact
- West India Trans-Atlantic Steam Ship Line
- Women in the Audience Supporting Women Artists Now
- Workshop on Information Technology Assurance and Trustworthiness
- What's in the Bag (golf)
- Where in the Bible
- Working in the Business
- Worst in the Business
- World Indigenous Television Broadcasting Conference
- World Indigenous Television Broadcasting Network (New Zealand)
- Wallops Information Technology and Communications (US NASA)
- West Interlake Trading Company (tourism; Canada)
- Westchester Information Technology Cluster (New York)
- Western Iowa Tech Community College
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ironically the Western Isles Tourist Board failed to mention Taransay in last year's guide - and has just one paragraph this year.
The Western Isles Tourist Board has said it would be happy to promote "adopt-a-hedgehog" holidays.