What does WIFH stand for?
WIFH stands for Western Investing for Health (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wonderful Instrument for Enjoyment
- Wonderful Item for Entertainment
- Worries Invited for Ever (humor)
- Worship Instruct Fellowship Evangelize
- Worship Instruction Fellowship Expression
- Wakefield International Film Festival (Canada)
- Warsaw International Film Festival (Poland)
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (US Department of Energy)
- Wazzu Independent Film Festival (Washington State University; Pullman, WA)
- Wolverhampton Inter Faith Group (UK)
- [not an acronym] (IEEE 802.11b wireless networking; coined from Wireless Fidelity, a play on High Fidelity)
- Water in Fuel Indicator
- What I Find Interesting
- World Indoor Football League
- What I Feel Like Expressing
- Women in Federal Law Enforcement
- What It Feels Like for A Girl (Madonna song)
- What's In It For Me?
- Walpole Island First Nation (Ontario, Canada)
- Women in Fisheries Network