The Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) has published data showing a 15 percent decline in Caucasian high school graduates in the next decade, a 9.
What does WICHE stand for?
WICHE stands for Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of WICHE in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Interfaith Climate and Energy Campaign
- Women's International Coalition for Economic Justice
- World Industry Conference on Environmental Management
- Wireless Institute Civil Emergency Network
- Weighted Inter-Cluster Edge Ranking (search engine algorithm)
- Wellington International Christian Fellowship (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Western Indiana Community Foundation (Covington, Indiana)
- Western Interconnection Coordination Forum (est. 1997)
- World Indoor Cricket Federation (Australia)
- Whitehead Institute Center for Genome Research (Cambridge, MA)
- International WIC (Web Intelligence Consortium) Institute
- West Island College International (Canada)
- Wilkerson Instrument Company, Inc. (Lakeland, FL)
- Wireless Innovations in Communications Initiative (US DOC)
- Women in Communications, Inc. (now the Association for Women in Communications, AWC)
- World Intellectual Capital Initiative (est. 1997)
- Web Interface to Census Interaction Data (UK)
- Wisconsin Coalition of Independent Living Centers
- Wireless Intercarrier Communications Interface Specifications (used for local number portability)
- Web Input Completion Kit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federal, Regional and Statewide Partnerships EPAN and P-SCAN members explored various regional, metropolitan and statewide partnership strategies to improve postsecondary success with Patrick Lane of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education and Dr.
The new program uses a complex computer model developed by the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education to calculate the size of the grants, which are expected to average $2,103, up from the current $1,207.
Department of Education and administered by the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education, the initiative operates through business and education partnerships formed at the state level.
With funding through OVAE, this initiative is overseen by the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education in Boulder, CO.
Published by: Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE), Boulder, CO.
Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education.