uk Travel Business Review - 14 February 2011 California Nations Indian Gaming Association (CNIGA), a US-based agency of a collection of tribal governments controlling and licensing casino gambling and slot machines in the state of California, has announced the 16th annual Western Indian Gaming Conference, to be held on February 15 and 16, 2011.
What does WIGC stand for?
WIGC stands for Western Indian Gaming Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WIGC
- Without Information Given
- Wolfram-Inertgasschweißen (tungsten-inert gas welding)
- Women’s International Group (various locations)
- Workforce Involvement Group (UK)
- Wrasawzki Indeks Giedowy (Warsaw Stock Exchange Index, Poland)
- Walking Impaired Golfers of America
- Washington Indian Gaming Association
- Washington Insurance Guaranty Association
- When I Get A Chance
- When I Get Around to It
- Wilmington Island Garden Club (Georgia)
- World Interactive Gaming Corp.
- World Interactive Gaming Corporation (Albany, NY)
- Wax Impregnated Graphite Electrode (chemistry)
- Weekend in Gothic Earth (role playing)
- Wing in Ground Effect
- Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value (stuffed animals and accessories)
- Wanadoo Internet Gebruikers Groep (Dutch: Wanadoo Internet Users Group)
- When I Get Home
- Want It Got It