GMP expanded to a production shop manufacturing experimental prototypes after forming close relationships with the Western Electric Company and Bell Telephone Laboratories.
What does WECO stand for?
WECO stands for Western Electric Company (now Lucent Technologies)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WECO
We have 1 other meaning of WECO in our Acronym Attic
- West End College London (England, UK)
- World Exchange College of Language (China)
- Warfighter Electronic Collection and Mapping
- WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager
- Weighted Error Correlation Matrix
- West End Capital Management LLC
- Workforce Education Course Manual
- Walter E. Clarke Middle School (El Paso, TX)
- Washington Educational Conferencing Network (Washington State University)
- Wealth, Education, Collaboration, and Opportunities (Fund Inc; Cleveland, OH)
- Wind Energy Production in Cold Climate (research project; EU)
- West of England Coalition of Disabled People
- Weed Control in Organic Farming (EU project)
- Western Conference on Linguistics
- Weapons Command (US Army predecessor to TACOM)
- Weather Controlled Message
- Will Egerton Conveyor Services (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- WebSphere Everyplace Chip Operating System (IBM)
- Waisman Early Childhood Program (est. 1979; Waisman Center; University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- West Edmonds Cooperative Preschool (Edmonds, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
99 Paperback Images of America G530 It would be the only entertainment of the summer for many employees of the Hawthorne Works of Western Electric Company and their families, an excursion and picnic followed by an evening cruise.
Australia) relates Mayo's medical background, involvement in the Hawthorne studies at Western Electric Company, work as a philosopher in South Australia, ideas about political psychology, teaching, years at Harvard, and as a psychologist.