We are getting comments like 'I'll meet you in the grave,' you know, real loony stuff, " Stephen Breen, president of the Western Australian Primary Principals' Association said, according to ABC.
What does WAPPA stand for?
WAPPA stands for Western Australian Primary Principals' Association (education)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAPPA
We have 1 other meaning of WAPPA in our Acronym Attic
- Western Australia Police Pipe Band (Maylands, WA, Australia)
- Western Australian Police Force (Australia)
- World Association for Public Opinion Research
- Western Australian Prison Officers Union
- West Africa Parliaments Programme
- West Africa Pesticide Programs (agriculture)
- West African Power Pool
- World Association of Positive Psychotherapy (formerly International Center of Positive Psychotherapy)
- Waste Package Performance Assessment
- Western Australian Pig Producers Association
- Western Australian Pig and Pork Exports, Pty, Ltd.
- West Africa Pilot Pastoral Perimeter
- Women and Public Policy Program
- Wild Animal and Plant Protection and Regulation of International and Interprovincial Trade Act (Canadian Wildlife Service; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Weapon Assembly Product Record
- World Association for Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Western Australian Petroleum Research Centre (est. 1999; University of Western Australia)
- Wamberal Public School (New South Whales, Australia)
- Waste Acceptance Preliminary Specifications
- Weighted Airman Promotion System